India is the world’s fifth largest trade book market in the world and every year nearly 1.0 Lac new titles are getting launched. The market is no less than a war zone with marketing its main weaponary.
We tell our authors, that a true publishing house is one which has its forte not just in publishing, but also in marketing. If the books are not marketed well, then there is no point in publishing.
At Revolt, we focus equally on Marketing and promotions, and since we are a sister arm of Kalaage, with 45,000+ active readers and writers, it is comparably easy for us to market and promote a book.
Our marketing process is divided into 3 phases
When a book is nearly ready, we do a pre-launch. This basically contains the following:
1. Author Interview in one of our associated digital magazines.
2. Book Cover Launch.
10 days after the pre-launch and listing on Amazon for distribution, we do the official launch which contains the following:
1. Author Webpage creation.
2. Official book launch on - Facebook.
3. Official book launch on - Instagram.
Once the book is officially launched, we will do the following, one time, marketing activity.
1. '10' paid reviews of the book by professional book reviewers on Amazon.
2. Pitching the book to Film Agents for 'Movie Adaptation'.